Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 34 - Sweet dreams

This picture was taken right before I hit the hay.

Ah. My pillow. This is the last thing I remember before passing out. It's been quite a busy week at work. I had a BIG event last night, which was a great success and this is what I could not wait to do...sleep! Eric is so awesome. He knows how important this event means to me, how much time and effort has gone into it and knew exactly what I needed when I walked through the door...a huge bear hug. He also insisted being on overnight duty with Josh, even though it was my night. I cannot even begin to explain how great it felt to sleep in until 10am! I have not been able to do that in months...many months!

I'm running a day behind w/our blog, but plan to catch up tonight! 365 days of posting is crazy...but fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment