Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 364: Better late than never

I'm sure everyone has been dying to know where I've been and why I haven't finished this blog (especially when the finish line is in sight)? Well folks, it's been a helluvacrazy couple of months. I've been struggling to find time to post to my blog(s). If anyone has any suggestions or answers on how to actually achieve work-life balance please feel free to share! Anywhoo...as the old saying goes, "better late than never". Here are a few pictures from the past month.



I swear they are both Steelers fans.
 
I am usually pretty cautious when it comes to posting pictures of myself. This one is pretty funny. It was taken at the NHL All-Star Fan Fair. It's my don't-mess-with-TokyoMama-game-face.

Back in the day my hottie hubby played hockey. Although, he was not a goalie he does look mighty fine in the spidey helmet.
Kiddo loves to sweep. Seriously. I didn't even have to show him how. He's a natural.
Kiddo loved hanging out with his uncles. We were so happy that Ry could visit with us after the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment